Wednesday, December 27, 2006

one woman nation

Since a years and years im proud to have a real xmas tree in my frontroom. She is like a little queen with a large ass, viewing proudly onto her one woman nation, ME!!!
She is the best queen ever. She gave me comfort on first Xmas day when i got home from my very very last working day. I enjoyed a great Itlaian Xmas dinner with six people who did not have any friends or family they could join for Chrissie. Once i got home in my empty house, I poored myself a glas of wiskey and turned on the lights of my proud queen. And for sure she smiled at me and wispered that i did a great job this last year and did the best that i could. With these warm word filled with comfort i smiled a felt a little relief that i finished my crazy job knowing i did a good job. I am looking forward to the job that is waiting for me, although my future collegues havent got a clue who they will meet in 2007!!

No comments: