Friday, December 8, 2006

B

Just two more days and it's a year ago. Without knowing it was the moment that allot of changes would appear into my life. I rememeber how i stood there gazing at the door. In this dark pub, the Consul, the place to go in the late hours, where i spend allot of my evenings shaking my hips and drinking some last beers.

J mentioned a few weeks before if he should set up a date with B for me. Gee no man, not the guy how likes Lego and Girls! Esspecially the last one did not atrack me at all.
J was not ammused at all by my comments of his well meant option of dating B. So the next morning i changed my mind and thought that J would not hook me up with some pathatic guy. And decided carfully to give B a change.
Things didnt work out how J had them in mind, B was not in the mood of dating and specially not with me how said that i would date with him if he came up with some cool thing to do.

But B and i knew J birthday was coming up real soon. So thats how i stood there exited because the thoughts of B changed in my mind since the moment J mentioned the idea of dating. And maybe J did had i point after all.

And there he walked in with the most beautiful smile i seen in along time. And for sure he was not leaving this pub without talking with me. So as he ordered a beer, i went up to him and said something cheesy, like...Hey B so how are you doing? He just been ill and decided that he had to do the things he does with more love and care. We talked about our ideal holiday and how we could mix the singing in the camper and the motor holiday together. We were so sure that there would be a sollution to this. We were so hooked and forgot the party and all the other people around us. My friend P had a great time talking to all strangers. But eh, she owed me one.

And we could not stop smiling, kissing and talking for weeks after! It just seemed to fit and for sure we knew each other form a former life...

We talked about the girl thing, but that was a big mistake. And he made sure i could not forget the Lego thing as he had lego models exposed al over his room. Did not know at that point that it was the lego that would make the difference.

1 comment:

mr foxie said...

Wooohoooooo First Ever Post on your Blog, Sas. On al lot of blogs making a comment like "first post" means that the maker of that specific comment is banned from the blog because this is cheesy and nerdy behaviour. Are you gonna ban me for this first post?

Nice story, I like the former life feeling idea. Never had that feeling, but maybe I wasn't able to feel it.

Just wrote a email to B about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jante_Law
That's how legoland must often feel.

Keep on posting Sas!!!