Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Friends, friends, friends and more...

How can i thankz all my friends for being seach loyal royal, loving and fun friends!!! For sure the best i can wish for. They litterily took my breath away when i entered Hotel New York and heard my name loud....Saskia, saskia, saskia.... i turned as red as my coat and for a split second i wished they called another name...but then i realised that all those people stood there because of 15 year of friendship, when the ship is sailing out and there still will be friends!!!
For the third time in my life and they still know how to surprise me. It makes me feel quite inside and think of reasons why they keep on doing it. Can it be a gen?

Deeply inside i feel insecure and not sure if i have been a good enough friend and will be once i am in Denmark. I hope my smiles, tears, laughters, ears, words, hugs, thoughts are strong enough to reach out 750 km. With all my heart i will never ever forget all the late night hours smoking and drinking, the walks on the beach and in woods, drives to the ardennen, shaking hips in rotown, beers and long talks about girliestuff, dinners in dizzy, weddings, the ruige nights, camping in Renesse, the weekend Berlin, seascouts and all the stuff around it, three months sleeping in a tent with my sisiter in New Sealand, two weeks holiday in france, theatre lessons, new year in Hamburg, orga and the ladies and everything that goes with it, the walks with Rover, the tears of hapiness, the first babyboom, all the times i ve been lovesick and all the suport i received over and over, filmfestival, the wines and baths, the hugs, arty stuff with C and C, the patient of moving my stuff including treestrunks, picnics in the euromastpark, the consul, lowlands and music with N, the wise words and comfort. I love you all and gonna mis you big time!!

No comments: