Friday, December 8, 2006

how to breathe at nigttime...

How can the devil play with you at nighttimes? Sound asleep i suddenly woke up, something was taking my breath away. All my joints seem to be locked and extremly painfull. Rushhour in my head and no trafficjam to stop my thoughts. Not good at all!! I need to breathe deeply, as deep as possible. What a sensation I never had before. Maybe its just a flue trying to atack my body? Or could it be the input of life thats taking the mickey out of me? Air i had to get fresh air into my lungs to make my head quite and not to panic to much.

Did some homemade joga stuff and tried to get the pain out of my joints by druging myself with an asperine. Slowly the relief is there, the pain is getting less and even my head in trying to get some peace..although it is still close to rushhour.

I felt so tired and the pressure of all the stuff what was spinning in my head. How to cope with the last weeks letting go and keep on breathing was my strategie up to now, not so sure if this is enough. Maybe i should be sharing more and take more time to stand still to understand what is going on to keep the night ghosts away.

No comments: